Friday, October 1, 2010

OUTSTANDING!!!

Team [NCB], my hats off to all of you for playing a great game. I just wanted to highlight on Range's HR and James' triple that could have been an in the park grand slam. but the biggest highlights of the game was our defense. I still think we have the BEST OFFENSE in the league, BUT our defense cannot be matched...no doubt like gwen steffani lol. Everyone backed each other up and attacked the softball when hit on contact.

Great job on the backup Diana on 1st. After that back up, the outfielders were doing the same, rushing in the field when the ball was hit in the infield and everyone getting ready to turn singles into double plays.

For those that didnt notice, we barely gave up doubles during defense, which only allowed 2 runs in, one was by error and the other was by my walk. Even though we allowed 2 runs, we still played a perfect game because EVERYTHING we covered in practice was put on the field and worked precisely.

I'm glad everyone listened to the base coaches and did not force any pop ups, other than myself.
Mark, will be pitching to you guys more than I am just so I can get as much batting practice as all of u so I can contribute to the RBI's that everyone is putting in. Other than that, WE as a team has 4 more games left including the playoffs. I cant wait to dump the gatorade on Erwin when we take the title home and become CHAMPIONS!!!

Also, Meesh, great job playing catcher for the 1st time. You did great!!!

quote of the day " E-Class : 0-60 seconds " LOL



TEAM [NCB] #1

1 comment:

  1. Richie, if you need some extra batting practice, I can come out earlier and throw you a few buckets before the rest of the team arrives. For that matter, anyone who wants some extra work could join us. It may also keep that other team from beating us to the field like they did last week. With the autumn sun setting early, we don't want to waste any sunlight looking for a place to play.

    ReplyDelete